Become a volunteer
You would like join us like a volunteer…
You would like be implicated in an international solidarity organization during a part of the years?
You would like to develop your knowledge and be engage on our topics: education, formation, organic farming, post-development, Land Grabbing, etc.?
You would like to practice your languages and translate our documentations in english and spanish ?
Your are sensitive to your actions, you would like to us but you don’t know how?
Réunion des bénévoles le 13 mars 2012
You can participate to several activities from your home or with us in Paris or Toulouse.
Our voluntaries worked in collaboration with us in several missions, like :
- Mission of translation: translate in English or Spanish our website and some communication tools.
- Documentary watch mission : support to the FSM blog, the ROCADE red, topic research on our projects, etc.
- press review mission : make press review on our topics and suggest articles, films and others communication tools according to the association projects.
Others possible missions : to the improvement of the website, participation to our event, etc.
Each other’s ideas are welcomed! Contact us to speak about:
20 rue de Rochechouart – 75 009 PARIS
The volunteer charter of SOLIDARITE
The association is involved in:
• welcome and considere the volunteer like a real contributor,
• give him a clear information about the association, its goal and operation,
• give him an activity he like,
• give him a formation by a competent supervisor,
• insert him on our team
The volunteer is involved in :
• accept principals of the association and comply with the goals,
• to respect the organization, the operation and the indoor rules,
• make a tempory period,
• feel responsible about the promotion and the development of the association,
• respect the confidentiality of some informations,
• follow the formation actions
• express his activity very without low, with the respect of each opinion : salaries, members, volunteer.
Read our article on “5 of December, world volunteering day”